I feel really honored to be nominated by one of my fellow bloggers http://xxxcxixxx.wordpress.com/.
I haven’t been blogging very long but right away I found her blog & someone I could relate to on so many levels. My blog is anonymous for the most part and the only real reason is to protect myself but otherwise I am a very open book. My blog started as a way to help with my weight problems but also to vent my anger/nervous issues to anyone other then my mom. I don’t have very many blogs to nominate, certainly not 15 but there are few that I enjoy and look forward to reading everyday.
Firstly, here’s the rules for the Inspirational Blogger Award in order to accept it:
- Thank and link back the person who nominated you. (See above)
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers
- Let the bloggers know they have been nominated
Alright 7 things about myself hmmm…
1. I’m a severe candyholic
2. I am entering my last year as a twenty something and that terrifies me, there are too many things too do and so little time. Like 30 seriously!?
3. I have to protect myself and my career by remaining anonymous, I’m not famous or any shit like that but I do work in entertainment & the same rules apply. It’s about who you know & who you blow, but don’t ever get caught. Plus if I talk about my job then it’s less likely I will be caught breaking my confidentiality agreements.
4. I would probably rather sit at home watching cartoons & playing video games instead of going out on a fancy date with a guy. (seriously why am I still single, shouldn’t guys love this?)
5. I am selfish, very selfish when I think hard about it. Bitchy too but that’s who I am and as much as I have tried to fix it, nothing changes.
6. BUT For as selfish & bitchy as I am, I am super caring and have been through so much shit that I can relate to just about anything. Go Ahead try and shock me! Ask me anything and I will give you the most honest advice I can.
7. Since as far back as I can remember I get sick on holidays. Like puking, sick to my stomach sick on any holiday or special event day. Christmas doesn’t bother me too much anymore but man does going to concerts make me sick. I just get too excited & worried something bad will happen to ruin the fun.
ON TO THE NOMINATIONS:
Obvi I am nominating http://xxxcxixxx.wordpress.com/ since she’s the shit. Enough said, her posts make me laugh in the morning even if they aren’t funny because I can relate to them so well & it makes me happier knowing someone else is just as wacky as me. 😉
She hasn’t been posting much lately but one of my first followers & vice versa was http://ephemeralstarlight.wordpress.com/. She is an anonymous blog like mine and she just talks about her everyday struggles with life & weight loss too. She’s really great about commenting and she gives good advice too, even if she’s not blogging, she’s reading.
Finally found this chick again http://hoodwinkedbylife.wordpress.com/, her blog is funny, gross & real. She says what most women are thinking and makes it really funny. I think she should seriously do standup about her vagina because it’s hilarious.
So those are my 3 nominations. Sadly most of the people I followed on her have stopped blogging or just disappeared long ago.